The Box Elder Chamber of Commerce holds many events throughout the year that Chamber Members have an opportunity to sponsor. See the all the events and opportunities that you can become a sponsor for below.
1. Ad on Placemat $100.00. Business card size ad. 250 people read ad while listening to speakers and waiting for dinner. Your name is also mentioned during the evening. Only 20 available.
2. Sponsor a Live Auction Item – Donate an auction item valued at $300.00 or more. Your business name is attached to item at banquet, on invitation (if notified prior to February 15), in program, and whenever announced. The Chamber has a limited number of live auction items, and is subject to committee approval.
3. Donate item to Silent Auction. Your business name listed by item donated.
4. Sponsor a Table $500. Includes 8 tickets to banquet, business name on table, business name in program, and business name announced during dinner.
1. Have a Team. A foursome is $300.00 and includes: 18 holes of golf, cart, breakfast, lunch, and chance at great prizes. Great networking opportunity as you interact with sponsors and other golfers.
2. Be one of four major golf sponsors.
First Place Sponsor – Benefits include name on fliers and all advertising, banner at tournament, and name associated with first place prize, and the opportunity to present the first place prize.
Second Place Sponsor . Benefits include name on fliers and all advertising, banner at tournament, and name associated with second place prize, and the opportunity to present the second place prize.
Third Place Sponsor – Benefits include name on fliers and all advertising, banner at tournament, and name associated with third place prize, and the opportunity to present the third place prize.
Lunch Sponsor. Benefits include name on fliers and all advertising, banner at lunch, and opportunity to speak for 5 minutes at beginning of lunch.
3. Tee Sponsor – $150.00 – Your business will have a sign placed at the tee box. You can also talk to every player that comes by your hole while handing out promotional items and business cards. This is a great way to network with future clients.
Chamber Referral Directory Ad – $50.00
Buy a business card size ad to be placed by your free membership listing in the electronic directory. Can be color for the electronic directory.
Networking Events Sponsor – $250.00
Sponsor one of the five networking events held. Benefits include logo on postcard mailed to all Chamber members, website link emailed to all members, up to 10 minute presentation on business at breakfast, and display/information table at breakfast. Networking Events will be held: February Breakfast Brigham City, April Breakfast Tremonton, June Luncheon Brigham City, August Luncheon Tremonton, and November Breakfast Brigham City.
Eggs and Issues Sponsor – $300.00
Sponsor one of the four Eggs and Issues breakfasts held. These breakfasts will have guest speakers to educate our members about current issues that affect our local businesses. Sponsorship benefits include logo on postcard mailed to all members, up to 10 minute presentation on business at breakfast, and display/information table at breakfast. Sponsorship monies raised also goes to legislative affairs efforts of the Chamber of Commerce. Eggs and Issues Breakfasts will be held: January Breakfast Tremonton, March Breakfast Brigham City, May Breakfast Tremonton, and October Breakfast Brigham City.
Box Elder Education Seminar Sponsor – $250.00
Sponsor one of the two business education events sponsored by the Box Elder Employer’s Committee. Benefits include logo printed flier and brochure, website link emailed to all members, recognition at breakfast, opportunity to have display/information table at breakfast.
Box Elder Business Summit Sponsor – $500.00
Benefits include logo on marketing materials, logo on screen at event, name announced at event, 3 minute presentation at event, and display table at event.
Northern Utah Chamber Coalition Sponsor – $1000.00
Sponsor the Northern Utah Chamber Coalition for the full year. Benefits include logo on all agendas, name announced at meeting, logo diplayed on poster at meetings.
E-Newsletter Sponsor – $500.00
Sponsor e-newletter for 6 months (12 e-newsletters) e-newsletter is sent out every Friday. The benefits include logo with link to business website twice a month.
E-Blast once a Month – $100.00
Only 2 available. E-blast to all Chamber members on Tuesday afternoon ( once a month)
Tremonton’s Trick or Treat on Main Street – $300.00
Sponsor Halloween event in Tremonton. Logo on all printed advertising, logo in social media promotions, and table at event, name on banner at event.
Peach Days Sponsor – $200.00 – $3,000 (Sponsorship Schedule sent out in April)
The largest event the Chamber organizes with over 50,000 people attending Peach Days. Depending on level, you get your name on 500 posters, ad in Peach Queen Program, Name on Banner at Peach Days, Name in BE N&J and Standard Examiner articles. For a detailed schedule of benefits contact the Chamber for a full description of packages available.
Peach Queen Pageant Sponsor – $250.00 (limited by number of contestants)
The Peach Queen Pageant has over 800 attendees every year. By sponsoring one of the contestants your business name receives the following recognition:
• Logo on contestant page in program
• Business name on poster by contestant picture (150 posters printed)
• Name in BE News Journal with contestant information
• Name announced through out the pageant by contestant
• Two (2) tickets to pageants
Peach Queen Program Book Advertiser – $100.00
Quarter Page Full Color Ad in the Peach Queen Program (1,000 books printed) and name listed on Peach Days website.