The Box Elder Chamber of Commerce holds many events throughout the year that Chamber Members have an opportunity to sponsor. See the all the events and opportunities that you can become a sponsor for below.
Annual Banquet 2018
1. Ad on Placemat $50.00. Business card size ad. 250 people read ad while listening to speakers and waiting for dinner. Your name is also mentioned during the evening. Only 20 available.
2. Sponsor a Live Auction Item – Donate an auction item valued at $300.00 or more. Your business name is attached to item at banquet, on invitation (if notified prior to December 15th), in program, and whenever announced. The Chamber has a limited number of live auction items, and is subject to committee approval.
3. Donate item to Silent Auction. Your business name listed by item donated.
Golf Tournament – This year’s date will be June 2, 2017
1. Have a Team. A foursome is $300.00 and includes: 18 holes of golf, cart, breakfast, lunch, and chance at great prizes. Great networking opportunity as you interact with sponsors and other golfers.
2. Be one of four major golf sponsors.
First Place Sponsor SOLD – Benefits include name on fliers and all advertising, banner at tournament, and name associated with first place prize, and the opportunity to present the first place prize.
Second Place Sponsor $300.00. Benefits include name on fliers and all advertising, banner at tournament, and name associated with second place prize, and the opportunity to present the second place prize.
Third Place Sponsor SOLD – Benefits include name on fliers and all advertising, banner at tournament, and name associated with third place prize, and the opportunity to present the third place prize.
Lunch Sponsor SOLD. Benefits include name on fliers and all advertising, banner at lunch, and opportunity to speak for 5 minutes at beginning of lunch.
3. Tee Sponsor – $150.00 – Your business will have a sign placed at the tee box. You can also talk to every player that comes by your hole while handing out promotional items and business cards. This is a great way to network with future clients.
4. Raffle Donator – Donate a prize valued at more than $20.00 and your business name will be listed on the prize as well as on the rules sheet given to all golfers.
Chamber Referral Directory Ad – $50.00
Buy a business card black and white ad to be placed by your free membership listing in the 400 referral directories for the 2017 year.
Networking Events Sponsor – $150.00
Sponsor one of the four networking events held. Benefits include logo on postcard mailed to all Chamber members, website link emailed to all members, up to 10 minute presentation on business at breakfast, and display/information table at breakfast.
Eggs and Issues Sponsor – $200.00
Sponsor one of the four Eggs and Issues breakfasts held. These breakfasts will have guest speakers to educate our members about current issues that affect our local businesses. Sponsorship benefits include logo on postcard mailed to all members, up to 10 minute presentation on business at breakfast, and display/information table at breakfast. Sponsorship monies raised also goes to legislative affairs efforts of the Chamber of Commerce.
Summer Movie Commercial Sponsor
A. Main Movie Sponsor – $300.00 (SOLD)
Benefits Include: Logo on poster by event, business name on flier mailed to all Brigham City residents, opportunity to MC movie, Listed on Website Calendar of Events, Listed in press releases on Facebook and in the Chamber’s Enewsletter, 15 second commercial at all 4 movies.
B. Advertise at this year’s Summer Movies, $100.00 (only 10 available). Your business provides a 15 second commercial that is shown before the four movies.
Play Unplugged Program – $300.00
Spots Available: Only 101, Includes up to 2000 badges
A summer program that encourages active children lifestyles and drives foot traffic into local businesses.
• Over 15,000 badges were given out in Brigham City during Summer 2016.
• Over 5,000 kids will be invited to participate.
Children choose from a list of self-directed summer activities to complete. Local businesses sponsor a unique activity and receive artist-created brag badges with their business name. Children must visit the local business with their parents to report on their activity and collect their brag badge, bringing increased foot traffic to the businesses.
Reserve your spot: https://www.weplayunplugged.com/pages/box-elder-brag-badge-sign-up
Business Crawl Sponsor– $300.00
For $300.00 you can sponsor one of the three Business Crawls held. These events are a progressive networking event where attendees visit 5-7 businesses. Sponsorship benefits include logo on postcard mailed to all members, opportunity to be a location for the crawl, logo on all tickets, and name listed in all advertising for event. First Business Crawl on May 18, 2017 will be in Brigham and sponsorship is SOLD, Second Business Crawl will be held in Tremonton September 21, 2017 and the sponsorship is still available.
Peach Days Sponsor – $200.00 – $3,000 (Sponsorship Schedule sent out in April)
The largest event the Chamber organizes with over 50,000 people attending Peach Days. Depending on level, you get your name on 500 posters, ad in Peach Queen Program, Name on Banner at Peach Days, Name in BE N&J and Standard Examiner articles. For a detailed schedule of benefits contact the Chamber for a full description of packages available.
Peach Queen Pageant Sponsor – $250.00 (limited by number of contestants)
The Peach Queen Pageant has over 800 attendees every year. By sponsoring one of the contestants your business name receives the following recognition:
• Logo on contestant page in program
• Business name on poster by contestant picture (150 posters printed)
• Name in BE News Journal with contestant information
• Name announced through out the pageant by contestant
• Two (2) tickets to pageants
Peach Queen Program Book Advertiser – $100.00
Quarter Page Full Color Ad in the Peach Queen Program (1,000 books printed) and name listed on Peach Days website.